Drive-in Racking is the most popular form of high-density pallet racking, and is a more affordable option than some other alternatives.
Features and Benefits
- More storage per cubic metre than any other storage system
- High density storage - maximising floor and storage space
- Limited stock rotation – ideal for seasonal goods and chilled storage
- Accessible by the FILO principle
- Smooth pallet rails – for safe, snag-free load-bearing
- Brightly coloured pallets help drivers position loads quickly and accurately
The Stow Drive In racks increase your storage space utilisation considerably.
Drive-in racking systems eliminate picking aisles and are the ideal solution for storing large quantities of similar pallets. The system provides safe block stacking for goods, that are too fragile to be stacked one on top of the other.